sandwich machine: In today’s time, a kitchen cannot be imagined without kitchen appliances. From mixer grinder, microwave oven to sandwich maker, they have become very important appliances for the kitchen. With its help, it becomes easier to cook daily food in the kitchen. Let us tell you about Sandwich Mashni, which people are using extensively these days. In such a situation, it is also important to take care of it. Let us tell you that most of us do not know how to clean a sandwich machine? However, cleaning it is a very difficult task.
If you use a sandwich masher, you must have noticed that sometimes the cheese in the sandwich comes out and sticks to the hot pan. Apart from this, it also becomes greasy with oil and butter, which makes it difficult to clean. If you are also struggling with this problem, then today we are going to tell you how you can clean the sandwich machine?
Prepare cleaning items at home
Let us tell you that do not use any kind of chemical spray to wash the sandwich machine. Instead, you can create a cleaning product using some basic ingredients found in your kitchen pantry. For this, make a liquid mixture by taking one tablespoon of vinegar and add half a cup of water to it. Pour this solution into an empty spray bottle and shake it slowly, so that both the items mix well. After this clean the sandwich press with it.
Apart from this, you can also use 2 tablespoons vinegar and 1 tablespoon baking soda to make the mixture at home. If you do not have vinegar, you can also use fresh lemon juice. Mix them and fill them in a spray bottle.
Tips to clean sandwich press at home
- First of all, turn on the sandwich press and let it heat for 4-5 minutes, as the heat inside the plates will melt the sticky material. In this way you will be able to clean the sandwich machine faster.
- After this, unplug the sandwich machine and sprinkle the vinegar mixture on the hot plates. Now close the lid and keep it for some time.
- Now you will need a sponge or soft dish scrubber. Rub it slowly on the plate. Let us tell you that avoid cleaning it vigorously as it can damage the heating plate and the non-stick coating on it.
- Once the grease is gone, take a dry kitchen towel and clean the plates thoroughly so that no stains remain on it.
- Now take a dry kitchen towel and dip it in water. Clean the hot plate gently, and clean it again with a dry towel.
- Leave it open for 1-2 minutes so that it dries completely.
How does the special anti-spying feature of iPhone work?