Elvish Yadav FIR: Bigg Boss OTT 2 winner Elvish Yadav has been facing many serious allegations including supplying snake venom in big parties. It is being told that an organization associated with Maneka Gandhi trapped the accused by posing as customers. Police have also arrested five people including Cobra from the spot. In this case, an FIR has been registered in Noida against five people including Elvish Yadav. Let us know here what are the details of the FIR lodged against Elvish Yadav.
complaint filed against elvish and FIR These are the details of the copy
Gaurav Gupta, Animal Welfare Officer in PFA Organization, has filed a case against Elvish and others. He has written in his complaint.
- The organization run by Maneka Gandhi had received information that a YouTuber named Elvish Yadav shoots videos with snake venom and live snakes in farm houses in Noida and NCR along with other gang members/YouTubers and organizes rave parties illegally. Let’s execute.
- It is further said in the complaint that in these rave parties, foreign girls are regularly invited and made to consume snake venom and intoxicants.
- On receiving information, one of our informers contacted Elvish Yadav regarding the whole matter and asked him to organize a rave party in Noida and arrest snakes and cobra venom.
- On this, Elvish told the name of his agent Rahul and gave his mobile number and said to talk to this person by taking my name.
- The special informant gave us the mobile number of a smuggler named Rahul. When we talked to this person named Rahul by the name of Elvish Yadav YouTuber, he got ready to party.
- After this, he agreed to come to Sevron Banquet Hall in Sector 51 with his friends on 2 November.
- We informed this to DFO Noida. As soon as all these smugglers reached Sevron Banquet Hall, we talked to them and expressed our desire to see the banned snakes. These people showed us the snakes, then we were convinced that the information we received was correct and only then we informed the police of Sector 49 and The win was given to the team of department Noida.
- After this, Sector 49 Noida police and Regional Forest Officer Dadri reached the spot with their team and took the five persons along with their belongings into the custody of the police team and the forest department team.
What did the police recover from the accused?
The police found about 20 ml of snake venom filled in 01 plastic bottle from the accused. A total of 9 snakes were found from all of them, including 5 cobra snakes, one python snake, two two-headed snake (Sand Bua), one Rat Snake (Ghoda Pachad) snake. meet. During police interrogation, they told that they use these snakes and snake venom in rave parties. Police have registered a case against five people including Elvish Yadav under various sections in the case.
Also read: SRK 58th Birthday: Kareena Kapoor shared inside photos of Shah Rukh Khan’s birthday bash, Bebo was seen having fun with the girl gang.